Creating Your App
- Saves you money by reducing costs for paper, printing, trash and litter removal.
- Puts your important event info in attendees’ pockets.
- More functional than a printed program.
- Enables last minute updates/changes.
- Comprehensive service: We build, maintain and update your app.
- All features are included; other apps charge substantially more for individual features.
- Saves you time, resources and stress of learning new software.
- Most user-friendly app on the market—all info is just a couple of clicks away.
- In-depth, detailed event tab.
- Interactive maps and personalized schedule make it easy for your attendees to attend prioritized activities.
- Effectively promotes your event, Sponsors, Exhibitors and Presenters with detailed listings.
- Provides most marketing value to your vendors.
- No internet connection needed once app is downloaded, works smoothly and your attendee data is secure.
- Most complete marketing analytics possible.
- Offers the most extensive marketing analytics.
- Creates more successful and profitable future events and reduces financial risk.
- Enables you to identify and offer activities of the greatest interest to attendees based on real facts.
- Delve into the level of interest and behavior of individuals and groups regarding different categories and specific presentations/activities.
- Gain insight into the similarities between groups.
- Reduces future attendee interest conflicts and enables you to get the best use of your money.
Works on nearly all mobile devices.
Native to iOS iPhones and iPads (iOS 7 and newer), and Android phones and tablets (4.1 and newer).
Yes, your app can be fully white-labeled.
You may provide any or all of the following: icons, splash screen image, menu buttons and labels, background images for each page, stage topic labels, stage labels, genre labels for presenters, vendors and sponsors.
Any language you choose, just provide the text.
Allow for an extra month in development time.
Send us everything you want the app to include, such as:
- Event details
- Schedule of activities with descriptions and start and stop times
- Presenter info
- Sponsor info
- Vendor info
A private DropBox or a Google folder will be provided for you.
- First, we submit your EventTime app to the Apple and Google stores.
- We will provide you with links and QRCodes for you to put on your promotional materials, such as website, social media, emails, flyers, ads, etc.
- Your attendees follow the link and download the app for free
As we improve the app further, you will automatically receive all upgrades in your package.
The basic process involves the following steps:
- (1 month +) Send us your event information after the contract is signed.
- (3 – 4 weeks) If language other than English is used.
- (2 weeks – 3 months) We set up your app and make sure all information is included and works perfectly. Time depends on the size of your event.
- (2 weeks – 3 weeks) It can take Apple up to 3 weeks to pass an app through to the store.
- (2 weeks – 2 months) Marketing your event, getting the app to prospective attendees/ allowing time for them to review schedule, start gathering data for future analysis/event improvements.
Updating the App
Submit your update file with current date via the application file upload page on the website.
Currently we are offering an unlimited plan.
- If your event is further away than 2 months: 5 business days
- If your event is between a week away and 2 months: within 24 hours
- If your event is less than a week away through to the end of your event: 1 hour
- Talk to us for special needs.
EventTime respects the privacy of everyone using the app. We do not store, use, or forward any data which can be used to identify any app users.
Event schedule data is built-in to the EventTime app and does not exist on any web site (other than your own, of course). Even when the schedule changes, only the changes are communicated to the EventTime app.
EventTime does not handle payment data for your event, you are free to use any payment system you wish.
Certainly. We would be happy to discuss your security concerns.